Download evasi0n7 1.0.8 - iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak
Pangu 9 is out for iOS 9 through iOS 9.3 jailbreak. Check offcial pangu jailbreak for more details and downloads.
iOS 8 jailbreak Update : Now you can download pangu 8 and jailbreak iOS 8 untethered. Pangu8 jailbreak is the first jailbreak tool released for iOS 8 through iOS 8.1 You can download pangu 8 through our Pangu jailbreak official site.
With the evasi0n7 1.0.7 update, you can jailbreak latest iOS versions including iOS 7.0.6 You can direct Download Evasi0n7 via our sever. Alternatively Go through with evasi0n7 tutorials,evasion jailbreak download site.Evasi0n7 1.0.8 is Out and now you can jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 with evasion7 1.0.8
Official evasi0n7 download Mirrors and Direct links
- Download evasi0n7 1.0.8 WIndows
- Download evasi0n7 1.0.8 MAC OS X
- download evasi0n7 1.0.7 WIndows
- download evasi0n7 1.0.7 MAC OS X
- evasi0n7 1.0.5 WIndows Download
- evasi0n7 1.0.5 MAC OS X Download
- Download evasi0n7 1.0.4 WIndows
- Download evasi0n7 1.0.4 MAC OS X
evasi0n 7 download Changelogs and updates
- evasi0n7 1.0.8 : Latest iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c device support
- evasi0n7 1.0.7 : Updated Cydia packages, fixed "where bundled package lists could not be updated by Cydia" problem.
- 1.0.5 Supports Jailbreak iOS 7.0.5
- evasi0n7 1.0.4 : Updated with important untether security fixes and (we hope) no more iPad mini (Retina) JailBreak issues!
- 1.0.3 : updated bundled Cydia package, now supports jailbreak for iOS 7.1 beta3
- 1.0.2: iPad 2 wifi reboot loop fixed
- 1.0.1: TaiG in't bundled & not installed, with evasi0n 7 in Chinese language OS
evasion7 1.0.8 system Requirements - Jailbreak iOS 7
- only take about five minutes
- A working computer, Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X ( 10.7 + )
- latest iTunes installation if you are running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad , iPod with iOS 7.0 to iOS 7.0.6 (you can check from Settings--> General--> About => Version)
- USB cable to connect idevice to the computer
Important things with iOS 7 jailbreak process! Read me!
- Warning! We have received some issues with apple Over The Air updates of iOS 7 . So if you want to jailbreak your device restore your device to iOS 7.0.6 or wait for the updated version
- Do not forget to BACKUP your device. Use iTunes or iCloud.
- Disable all the pass codes and security codes. We suggest you to remove them temporarily.It will help for smooth jailbreaking process.
- When you are on the task ,do not do any task related to iTunes or device. let evasi0n to complete the jailbreaking process.
- If you stuck somewhere, best method is to restart the program - > reboot the device (tip - holding down Power and Home until it shuts down) - > and restart the process.
- If you get error on MAC OS X 10.8/10.9 "evasi0n can't be opened" - > right-click the app and on the revealed context menu - > choose "Open". - > On the ensuing dialogue box - > choose "Open" as well.
- few Cydia tweaks aren't compatible with iOS 7. Give some time to The developers who is going to update their software.
evasi0n7 download FAQs and Troubleshooting
- I would like to join the discussion and share my knowledge about jailbreak iOS7 !
If you would like to express your ideas and knowledge about evasi0n7 , we do have a our evasi0n jailbreak partner blog.All the discussions go to Public Knowledge,please go through with http://evasionjailbreak.us
Evasi0n developer Credits
jailbreak evasi0n7 credit goes to team https://twitter.com/evad3rs
For the development , Evasi0n jailbreak Guides and downloads credit goes to
- @phoenixdev for research
- evasionjailbreak.us for the tutorials and download page
- @Surenix for evad3rs & evasi0n designs